Sunday

A Beautiful Season Sunday

We had a wonderful day yesterday *waving * to everyone that was there.  It started off a bit traumatic with the table top sale still on.... but everyone did start to clear up when they saw us.  All our tables were put out, the chairs put around them and then, we changed it all around, well you have to dont you.

All set up, present and correct and off we went.  I had a great time, the comments we got back were brilliant and hopefully this week I can catch up with everyone that came along to see if there is anything we can do to make it even better.   The cakes were scrummy, there was a lot of laughter and someone mentioned speed dating.  Unfortunately the photos that I took didnt turn out very well so, I shall be pinching some from Lesley, if she has any.  I just have this one
 

 We took 100 kits all made up for everyone so the boxes were a lot lighter when we got home.  And you know the chocolates I showed you yesterday, well they were still in the bag that I took them in at 5p.m. so I am sorry if you didnt get one.  I shall have to put them out with the bags next time.
Here is a photo of one of the cards we made using the Beautiful Season stamp set.



We made a matching insert and the stamp set has a tag to go with it.  I shall get everything unpacked, out of the box and show you more of these later in the week.  In fact, I think I shall have a beautiful season week.

We have decided to hold another Saturday Afternoon Stamping on February 2nd.  If you fancy doing something like this, just let me know and I shall book you a place, we do expect this to fill up rather quickly.  More details can be found on the events page.

I know its really cold out there today so I shall wrap up warm.  I intend putting everything away and start to get ready for Crafty Week which starts on 27th November.  If you fancy making a couple of cards using Stampin Up products, give me a call on 01332 721877 and I can tell you more about it.

Fancy having a Stampin Up party at home with your friends?  I have the kits all made up and ready so if this is something you have been considering, please give me a call.

Have a wonderful Sunday and thanks for having a read today.

No comments: