Tuesday

Tuesday's Twitter

Another Tuesday and as usual, it's Tuesday at Tracey's.  If you fancy a cuppa and some fruit cake, which is soaking as I type, you are most welcome to come along to join other crafters as we chat, laugh and look through the Stampin' Up! catalogues and products.  No actual crafting is done, its a social couple of hours and time to catch up with everyone and of course, make new friends.  Just give me a ring on 01332 721877 or email me tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com and I shall give you directions.

Here is a card that I have made recently.  I needed quite a few of them



And a close up of the houses

 



Well, yesterday afternoon I had a good look at all my plants, do you remember these?




Well they have now become




These are the castor oil plants that I was told I couldnt grow, mmmmm.  I have to do some replanting very soon and then in a few weeks, they will be ready to give away.


I have an orchid which is quite old now but it has flowered continuously since October last year.  Here it is, still in flower and surprise surprise, I have a new shoot.  So that got tied up.







These are the roots of the orchid, all spreading a bit more growth. Not sure if I should be doing anything with these?


I am still getting all the kits ready for 29th September.  Have you booked your place yet?  If not please get in touch as soon as you can.

I had a lovely telephone conversation from Ann yesterday, Ann is in Ashby de la Zouch and does all kinds of crafting and is mad about owls so its a quick *wave* to Ashby de la Zouch and I hope we get to meet up in the near future.

We are off to Preston this weekend, we are guests of my youngest daughter, Katerina.  I am taking her a few things, she is trying to make her new flat more homely.  This is going to be a first for us all. I will take lots of photos to show you.

STAMPERETTES series 9, there are only 2 places left for this.  We shall start on 28th September and I have everything that you need to place your first order.  If you are not sure about Stamperettes, this is where 10 ladies commit to spending £15 each month plus p+p.  You build up your Stampin Up stock bit by bit.  You will get all magazines, catalogues, minis and not so minis free of charge.  Each of the 10 ladies will be a virtual hostess during this time and they can order the much sought after hostess goodies in the current catalogues.  As demand is extremely high for the Stamperettes (I wonder if the ladies have had a sneek peek of the new catalogue?), I may start Stamperettes Series 10 at the beginning of October, depending on the number of ladies who are asking for this, phew its all go isnt it?

Off to bake that fruit cake now, before visitors arrive.  Thanks for having a read, have a great day and, if you fancy fruit cake and a cuppa, just let me know.




1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey. A lovely card, love the simplicity. Don't do anything with the orchid roots, they love to be potbound :o)
Jackie xx