Friday

The weekend is just about here

Oops what happened to my posts this week?  Did Mr. Blogger eat them?  No, I had everything ready to post for 2013, what am I like.  I think its a case that I have been doing too many things at once, silly me.

I hope you have managed to stay dry this week.  I have got soaked going into work a couple of times and by the time I get dry, it has been time to come home again, never mind.  I have my brolly ready for today.

I managed to do some more shifting and moving things out the way and wow, feel so much better for it.

I have a Stampin' Up! event tomorrow.  The kits are all ready and there are still a few places available if you would like to join us.  I received an email from the venue saying that the cellars are flooded, it smells, there is no electricity and the gas works that are taking place in the area cant be completed, due to the flood.  I am not really in a panic but I was I can tell you.  I have found another venue, at short notice and I am so pleased.  I shall let all those that have booked know where it is,

I have been having a little play with some new products from the Autumn/Winter catalogue and they are lovely, I will take photos as soon as I can.

For now I shall leave you with another Christmas card I have made, which I will be making a lot more of.






Thanks for having a read and I will be back in a couple of days.  Have a lovely evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is lovely so stylish love that stamp - great card.

Good luck for tomorrow hope all goes well shall be there if I get a chance.

Love all my new stuff I picked up tuesday but not been able to play yet.

Have a great weekend
Luv Loretta xxx