Sunday

Sundays very early post

Well I switch on my little laptop, go straight to this little blog and I am told it has been updated, lots of new features and I am confused as I dont see anything different, yet.  Oh well.
Yesterday was a relaxing day.  I did spend it at the pool, I didnt cook and in the afternoon Paul and I went to a blues concert, followed by coffee with friends and then dinner out.  Came home and watched a dvd.  I am hoping for something similar today, well I can hope.

I am up with the larks today as I wanted to watch the sunrise and it was spectacular.  There is something to be said about watching that ball of sun come up onto the horizon.  This morning I am going to finish off some cards that I made for Christiana whilst everyone is sleeping and then around 10, it will be a dip in the pool

This is a card that I had a play with earlier in the week.

I hope that everything is okay with you, thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day, what ever you are up to.

No comments: