Friday

It's Friday and the weekend is here

What a lovely evening we had on Tuesday spent it chatting away, looking through SU catalogues and putting the world to rights, it was very nice, thank you ladies.

We also tried my first fruit cake.  A big thank you to Maria, the kitchen goddess for her recipe. It really is a lovely cake, the first of many.  I shall be making two on Monday, on for our Tuesday at Traceys and one to take into work.

I am still putting kits together for a week on Saturday.  Nearly there now though.  There are 5 cards and 5 inserts to make.  Its a Saturday afternoon and its just outside Derby. Still a few places left if you fancy spending the afternoon doing something a bit different.  It really is relaxing because everything is cut out and ready for you, all you have to do is follow the instructions, do a little stamping, sticking together and viola, a card, or two or three or five.

On top of that there will be some homemade cake, tea, coffee and juice,  lots of crafty chatter and hopefully some laughter too.

How about these names, Snow Festival, Festival of Prints, Howlstooth & Scaringbone, Orchard Harvest, just to mention a few.  These are the names of the new Designer Series Papers in the Autumn/Winter brochure.  Have you got your brochure yet?  If not, just give me a call on 01332 721877 or drop me an email at tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com and I will get one sent out to you.  There is tons and tons of fantastic crafting products, all available until the end of January.

I have some of these papers that I have already cut up into 6 x 6's as people like to buy them in the smaller size, to try them out, use them up and then they order the big 12 x 12 size.

Here is a card that I had to make up rather quickly, some friends decided to tie the knot, even though they havent been together too long.


Lighting isnt too good today.

Thanks for paying me a visit and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Thank you Tracey for a lovely evening on Tuesday and the cake was good too!!

Buffy said...

Sad to have missed tuesdays get together.
Can't wait for the craft afternoon...
and the new catalogue.....
Buffy x