Sunday

Happy Birthday Christiana


Its my eldest daughters birthday today.  Christiana is now 27 years old and is still my baby, do our children ever change from being our babies?  Or is it a mother daughter thing?  Not sure but would be interested to know what you think.

Here is the card that I made for Christiana and took to Cyprus, she said that she likes it, phew.


We made something similar to this yesterday at the Stamping Saturday. 

Thank you for a wonderful afternoon ladies and I hope that you enjoyed it as much as I did.  There will be another one on 27th October in the afternoon at St. Martins Church Hall.  If you fancy an afternoon of stamping, just let me know and I can send you the details.  I didnt take any photos of yesterday but Buffy and Mawgan did so I will post them as soon as I have them.  Today I have a day of putting everything away and trying to find a flat surface lol.  Everything is covered with one thing or another.

I hope you have a great day and thanks for having a read today.


No comments: