Tuesday

Good morning from another hot and sunny day in Cyprus.  The forecast today is a little cooler, just 31 degrees with some clouds, suits me down to the ground.
Paul doing his Del Boy impersonation in the hire car
Yesterday we managed to go to a small "bazar type shop" (Poplife for those that know it) and get an adaptor for my kindle so that we can charge it up.  Paul got me the kindle for our holidays as I always end up with about 10 books in the bags and purchase more when we get here.  Anyway I was assured the charger was in our suitecase so when I went to charge it up, not here.  I asked Paul and he pulled out a charger and said here it is, rolling his eyes cause he thought I had missed it during my hunt.  Little did he know that this "wire" was for an old mobile, sometimes.  Anyway, I am a happy bunny cause I have my kindle back and can sit reading once more.

Another day was spent by the pool yesterday, relaxing and last night Sophia, Katerina and Mariann came to visit for dinner.  Paul cooked a wonderful dish (with a bit of help from me).  Today I am afraid to say it is another lazy day around the pool, quite looking forward to it.

As promised, here are a couple of cards that I managed to make, they just need qlitter and glossy accents which I shall have a look for on our next trip to Larnaca.


1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, sounds like you are having a whale of a time over there. You know me and heat don't go together so won't say 'wish I was there' LOL.
I love your cute little cards :o)
Jackie xx