Friday

Friday and the weekend arrived

Sitting here having a cuppa and updating the blog, yes a cup of tea in 34 degrees, the girls think I am mad.  They drink either iced tea (peach of course) or frapees.  Each to their own.
Yesterday was very hectic but wonderful as well.  We spent the day in Larnaca, visited a craft shop and got a few bits, yes I know I was naughy and it was great to see Sarah again.  Then it was off to Christianas to see her dresses for the weddings she has coming up.  They are stunning.

Lunch, a few shops and Paul and I went to collect Sophia from work.  Yes Sophia is working and its her last day today,  She has worked at a hotel bar this Summer, trying to scrape together some ££'s for her next year at uni.

Off to see my Cypriot Mother in Law for coffee, where all the girls came too, we laughed and after a quick shower and change, it was to my sister in laws for dinner.  She cooked Tava.  Tava is a Cypriot dish that is lots of different veg, pork and herbs cooked for a long time in the oven and its one of Pauls favourites.  I made it back in the UK a few months ago and Sandra popped over, loved the smell of it and I told her that I would tell her how to make it.  I never did but when I get back, as I shall be working mornings only, I shall make it again and write out the receipe.  Paul and I had a great night with my neice, all my daughters, mum and dad in law, sister and bro in law and then neices friends came, then bro in laws mum came, then....well you get the picture.  It was a late night home and a lazy day today.

Tonight we have daughters and boyfriends coming at some stage so we shall cook and if they are here in time to eat with us, they can and if not, they will have to heat it up.

Tomorrow is a really exciting day because we get the Stampin' Up! retired list published and, there is a new autumn/winter catalogue.  I hope to be up really early to put everything on my blog and then I shall be putting an order in as soon as it reaches the minimum amount so, if there is anything that you want, just let me know.
Anyone who places an order will be in with chance of getting the hostess benefits too.

My email address at the moment is tracey.rossostemp@hotmail.com

Before I leave you to go and get dinner on, here is a photo of one the Wedding cards that was made earlier in the week.  Now that have some sparkly stuff and some shiny stuff I shall finish it off tomorrow.

Thank you so much for having a read, please do leave a comment if you have time so that I can come and visit you blog too.  Have a lovely evening

No comments: