Friday

Wet Wet Wet

Wet wet wet, that was a great group wasnt it.  Unfortunately this is how we are all going to be today, if we venture outside.  The weather lady gave us a forecast of rain and she was right.  I was up at half 5 this morning with all the noise of it.
In keeping with the wet wet wet theme, at Derby Dabblers its a theme of boats tonight, so apt.  If you fancy coming along to Dabblers, please do, the more the merrier.  If there is enough of us we may have to build an ark......

I have had an SU order arrive and here are a few of the Thank You cards I made this month.
 



 I totally missed the stamp set in the book, its called For Everything and at £18.95 for 11 stamps (the wooden ones are £23.95) it really is a bargain.  I teamed up Pacific Point, Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzazz, I just love the names.  I dont know how I missed it but so pleased I found it. These cards are a case from a card I saw 2 years ago and for some reason totally forgot all about it.  You can see the original card HERE

I just want to say a big thank you to  YOU.  Yes you for reading my blog.  There are quite a few people out there in cyber land who nip on and have a look at what I have written so thank you.  Have a fantastic Friday and I hope you stay dry.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

colour combination is great have a good day best wishes Lesley x