Sunday

Sunny Sunday?

I just want to remind you of the special offer from Stampin' Up!  It is that wonderful ribbon and brad pack FREE on all orders over £45.  I have seen some lovely items posted in blog land using the ribbons, brads and everyday enchantment papers so I have had a little play this week.

I saw this
 

lovely bright card that Mary Ann Reiner made back in January so I had a go and made a couple myself, along the same lines, which are here.  




 I love to decorate the insides of my cards.  It leaves a little less room for writing in but still enough to say who the card is from.



I have used  the Adorning Accents textured impressions embossing folder from the Summer Mini Catalogue which ends on 31 August (not 31st July like I have been telling everyone oopps).  You get 3 folders for £7.95 and they emboss beautifully.  The Everyday Enchantment 12 x 12 papers, which are £9.95 in July and whilst stocks last.  The butterflys have been created from Calypso Coral and Poppy Parade card using the Beautiful Wings embossing folder which is £10.50 and pearls. Not forgetting the Pool Party Card.

The next order will be going in on 28th July so please, do get in touch if you would like anything.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a great day, whatever you are up to.





1 comment:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...gorgeous cards, the colours and papers are very pretty...Mel :)