Monday

One year ago today

One year ago today, we went for breakfast at 8a.m. with all the children and grandchildren




A few hours later we became Mr. and Mrs. Anthony


Now where did that year go??  I woke up this morning to fantastic sunshine pouring through the windows (I forgot to close the curtains), the sound of birds twittering (actually it was the magpies going crazy cause I had the windows open).  I came downstairs to a pile of cards and pressies and a cold cup of tea (cold because Paul made it before he shouted me to get up) sigh..... Here is the card that I made for Paul





















And the one I got from Paul




Got lots of other cards, thank you so much but I wanted to share this one with you from my mum


No she didnt make it, I think she had it made by a lady on the East Coast but how thoughtful. 

And this is one of the presents Paul got for me, who said romance is dead?  He thought it would look lovely in my craft room
Off to the docs in a bit, to get blood test results and then Paul is wining and dining me at my favourite place.

Have a lovely afternoon and evening and thank you for having a read

1 comment:

Karen M said...

Aww, what a lovely romantic day for you, Tracey! And I love the card you made as well as the one your mum (got) made for you! Happy Anniversary! Kx