Wednesday

Midweek Musings

Wednesday and what a damp mid week we have. I have been told that the forecast is going to be wet but warm for the whole of July, if that is the case I will certainly be ready for my Summer holiday in August.

Well it was Amy's 7th birthday yesterday, where have the years gone.  We went to visit her on Monday and spent a lovely couple of hours with all the girls.  Here is the card that I made for Amy's birthday.






I loved making this so if there is anyone reading this that would like a similar card for a child, please let me know as I am desperate to make another one.

It's Derby Dabblers craft club this Friday night.  If you fancy an evening of crafting with like minded people then please, do come along to St. Martins Church Hall in Allenton.  You will be most welcome.

Stampin Up have some brilliant offers on at the moment and although I am a little late, I will tell you all about those tomorrow.  Just not enough hours in the day for me I am afraid.

How about this card

I dont know who made it but it is smashing, I have a feeling it was Paula but, it could have been Alyson, using the Just believe stamp set from Stampin Up, guess who is going to be making a couple of those, me.

Thanks for having a read today and have a wonderful evening

2 comments:

Buffy said...

Beautiful cards Tracey

Buffy xx

Jackie said...

Hi Tracey, a very pretty card. How quickly they grow, my greatgrandson Ryan will be 7 in November :o)
Jackie xx