Sunday

Sunny Sunday

So yesterday I mastered the art of uploading my holiday photos onto facebook so that my girls could see them.  I dont know what it was that I have been afraid of, just a little patience and understanding was all that was needed.  I also managed to get another cushion finished, everywhere downstairs tidy and that was before 10.00a.m.

Here is a photo of the other cushion, now that I am doing okay on Facebook, I shall be putting a picture there too, getting clever lol.

I am not too sure what to do with the cushions that I am making, feel sure that daughters and granddaughters will be asking me for them if not, I guess I shall have to sell them on ebay.

I even managed to get inserts in another 20 cards and put in the box of "cards for sale", so it was a very productive day.  Today I shall be spending the day in the craft room AGAIN.  I always seem to be sorting it out and wonder if I prefer moving things around and cleaning it rather than actually making something....umm no not really. 

Thanks for having a read and I hope you get chance to spend some time in the sunshine today, yes we have sunshine in Derby.



1 comment:

Jackie said...

Love that cushion Tracey, you'd better make enough for each of the girls so they don't fight over them LOL.
Snap, I managed 30 inserts yesterday, some to go in the box and some for the Ilkeston Hospital League of Friends :O)
Jackie xx