Wednesday

Midweek Musings



Still lovely and warm.  I am a happy bunny with the weather and I dont mind a bit of rain either, its really good for the plants.  I have a few photos of the garden to share with you tomorrow, well really its for my daughters to look at but you can peek too.

Can you believe that it has taken me over 40 minutes to get back £13.59p that is mine.  Katerina had a new mobile and I set her up on orange the same as me.  This was so that we could have free telephone conversations.  Well it didnt work out too well (I got big bills) and then orange were a bit naughty.  Katerina then discovered that the majority of her friends were with O2 and if she got a pay as you go O2 sim card she could talk to her friends for free.....we changed.  Well Orange owed me £13.59p and they sent me a cheque, made payable to Stamping Out huh?  I have called and called them and complained, pleaded and have been promised the earth but in reality, got nothing.  Well today I had a problem with my telephone so I rang them again.  I explained all this about Katerinas phone to the lovely lady on the phone and said that I didnt know why orange just couldnt credit me £13.59 from my next bill and be done with it.  She said sounds a great idea, I will do it for you now and proceded (or so she said) to discount this amount of money from my next bill.  RESULT.

Here is a card that I dont think I have shared with you before, its one that Jane made using the SU Owl Stamp, isnt it wonderful



Its pie for tea tonight so I had best get my skates on and nip to the shop.  Mother in law is coming for tea, as she usually does on a Wednesday and its lovely to see her. 

I have a SU order going in tomorrow, if you would like anything, give me a ring on 01332 721877 and I can add your wishlist to my order, even if its just a pack of card or an ink pad.  

Thanks for having a read and have a lovely evening

No comments: