Monday

Let down by Mr. Blogger

Surprise surprise Mr. Blogger has let me down. I had a few posts all ready to go out and they didnt get put on my blog, no wonder everyone thinks I have gone on my holidays to Cyprus....I wish.

Hopefully I can play catch up over the next few days. First of all, here is an unusual card that I made a few weeks ago when we went away to Peterborough for the weekend

I loved making this and though it was really different. You may have to click on it to see it in more detail.

Next was all the details about the April offer from Stampin' Up! Do you want some free 12 x 12 designer papers?
Beyond the Garden


Nusery Nest



Berry Blossoms


Pocketful of Poises



For every order that you place for £45 or more, you can take your pick from one of the above 12 x 12 designer packs....just let me know which one you would like with your order. Dont live too close to me in Derby, not a problem. Give me a call on 01332 721877 and we can arrange to have your items delivered direct to your home or we can meet up for a coffee.

STAMPERETTES SERIES 8 - Yes its due to start on 28th April. Not sure what this is?

There are a maximum of 10 ladies, who place orders to the value of £15 for a period of 10 months. This will give an order amount of £150 every month. Each lady will be a virtual hostess during this time which means that she gets to spend at least £25 in the catalogues, gets her hands on those much sought after hostess gifts and, no invitations to send out, no mess and all the benefits. There are a few places left so, if you would like to join series 8, get in touch soon.

Well thanks for having a read this evening, I hope you are managing to stay warm and, get the wellies back out for the snow.

I had planned to tell you all about my weekend away in Preston, celebrating Katerinas birthday but, I shall wait until later in the week to share those photos with you.


3 comments:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, I wondered where you had got to! Lovely card, quite unusual :o)
Jackie xx

Lesley said...

lovely card what a great time we had making them and the w/e was great can't wait for the next one - Lesley x

Anonymous said...

Love this creation thanx for the inspiration - and thanx for the inks cannot wait to play with them but not till after easter. Hope you thawed out by the time you got home.

Huggles L xxx