Friday

Just Believe and Friday Feeling

Yeah the weekend started early and I am really looking forward to today. I have been up quite a while already but I dont want to miss a minute of the day....I may have a snooze later though. Just a quick *wave to Paul* as he is away from home this week and I know he sometimes has a read of the blog.

I came home last night to my Camelia on the floor, somehow the whole plant had tipped up? Was it really that windy?

I am off for a coffee with friends around 10ish at craft central so if you are in the area, pop in to say hello. We dont have the craft club tonight, being easter so it will be nice to catch up with whoever can make it. Prior to that though I am off to drop off some crafting goodies and pick up a few bits and pieces so it will be a very busy morning. Oh, and not to forget the food shopping for my visitors this weekend, "what visitors" you may ask, well the twins and their friends will be here tomorrow for a couple of days and I am so looking forward to seeing them.

Here is a card that I made recently.

I have seen this on so many blogs and just loved the colours so I thought, why not have a go, which I did. Then last week a group of us all made the same card, I think its really nice. If you would like to make this or if you want more information about the card, just give me a ring on 01332 721877.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day

Card - Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Watercolour Card
Stamp - Just Believe
Ink - SU pens Bashful Blue, Old Olive
Accessories - SU Big Buttons, Old Olive Ribbon, Beautiful Wings embossing folding, Word Window Punch and Modern Label Punch (Bone Punch as a lot of ladies call it??).

No comments: