Sunday

Happy Easter

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter and I hope you are having a wonderful day, whatever you may be up to.

Do you like my Easter Goose or Easter Duck...well no matter what he is, he has been christened quacker. A little bit of Spring on what looks like another damp day.
I decided to treat myself when we went to Craft Central as I am no longer buying cigarettes. Can you believe it is 5 and half months ago that I stopped smoking, a good job really as the ones that I used to buy are now £8.56 a packet.
Here are some Easter items on my table this morning....I am sure they wont be there for long though.

Today I am cooking lunch for my visitors and I know that for a certain daughter lunch will actually be her breakfast. Before that though I am baking. I shall do some small cup cakes and a St. Clementines cake as I bet we will have a visitor or two this afternoon.

Yesterday I went to meet my daughters from the train station
And this is what they needed to recover after 4 hours of shopping. I had a tea well I did need it after bright pink shoes, shorts, dresses, trainers etc. etc. were purchased.

I know that Paul is waiting to see these photos as he is missing the girls. He is still working away but next weekend, we shall all be together, bliss.

And now for something a little different for me, a scrapbook page. I dont have the photograph in place yet but I thought I would share with you something that I am really loving
Now I know why I was saving all the buttons


Thanks for having a read and have a lovely day

No comments: