Thursday

Weekend away part 2 and some more cards

The weekend is nearly here but where did the week go. I wonder why it speeds by so quickly yet 20 odd years ago it seemed to go so slowly....how life changes. Anyway, here are a couple more pictures from my weekend away.


Paul got me a lovely set from Laura Ashley at Christmas, a bag, an A4 box, pens, books etc. etc. all mataching, which I love. Here is the bag which has inspired me to make some of these cards
I have used very vanilla and black card with the Sale A Bration stamp set Fresh Vintage. There is still another few weeks for you to get your hands on one of the Sale a Bration sets, just place an order for £45 and take your pick. Just give me a call on 01332 721877 to find out more and dont forget, you can have everything delivered right to your door.

Here are the cards individually, so you can have a closer look.

This one is stamped directly onto Very Vanilla Card. The insert is some Black card with a piece of Very Vanilla on top of it.

This has been stamped onto very vanilla and then adhered to a piece of black card. Both of these were then adhered to a very vanilla base card.
The final card was again stamped onto very vanilla but adhered straight onto a black base card.

I am really pleased with them, hope you like them too.

Thanks for having a read

No comments: