Tuesday

Tuesday Twitterings

Time is just flying by so quickly that I haven't had time to sit on the computer and update the blog....so apologies. Well the weekend saw Kataerina and Anita come for a few days
Friday night we went out for a bite and here is the pudding that the girls wanted

They did nearly finish it though. So that was Friday night.
Saturday was a busy day - the girls got up late and we went into town, here we are on our way.
Sunday was Mother's Day and I was spoilt. It was the first time that Katerina was here on Mother's Day, I got 3 cards, flowers and chocolate. Robert and Natalie came to visit in the afternoon with the grandchildren so it was a lovely, busy day. These photos are for Sophia and Christiana to see what we got up to.

No cards at the moment to show you as I have to go and take some photographs, my next job. Have a lovely evening and thanks for having a read.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely photographs Tracey, lovely to see the girls enjoying themselves :)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Looks like you had a good Mother's day weekend. My daughter shared a pud like that once, she gave up before I did!
Sue x

Lesley said...

glad you had a good weekend with your girls best wishes Lesley x