Tuesday

Tuesday Twitterings

Good morning from a rather warm Derby. Has Spring sprung? I hope so and if that was Winter, I believe that I got through it rather well.

I had a few surprises this weekend. We have a lovely Camelia plant just outside the kitchen window. Last November it had lots of buds on it but then mum told me that they were leaf buds, which was disspointing but hay, look at the photo below
Those leaf buds are all opening out to be flowers and there are going to be lots and lots of them. You may have to click on the picture to see it more clearly.

I have been having a little moan to hubby (do you like that, my hubby? For those that dont know, I am very recently married so calling Paul hubby is a little strange) anyway, my little moan is about plugging in the iron. Our house is rather old and you have to get onto your knees to plug anything in as all the plug sockets are practically on the floor. Now I have a dickey knee and with the extra weight I have put on, getting to plug the iron in is a little bit of a battle.....I know what you are thinking. You think that this is a brilliant excuse not to do the ironing, well I can tell you, that isnt the case, honest lol. So Paul has done this
He has put me a plug socket in my drawer in the bedroom so that I dont have to bend down to plug the iron in, it's so easy now and I have no excuse for not having done the ironing grrrrrrr. Thanks you hon.
Saturday I went on an all day scrapbook page class in Melton Mowbray and had a wonderful time. I met up with Pam and Tracy and we spent the day doing a couple of pages, lots of giggles and inspiration. Cant wait until next time.
Here are Pam and Tracy busy at work
and this is a close up of Tracy, with the sticky backed pear that she decided to flick up in the air....but if you look at the picture closely, you will see where it landed
Well thats my twittering for today. Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day, whatever you are up to.

No comments: