Saturday

Sunday and a little treat for me

I decided to treat myself to some fresh flowers and a lovely little jug to put them in. I do like pretty things and I had forgotten the pleasure it brings not only treating myself but having a little smile everytime I look at them on the table. I am not brilliant at flower arranging but, I dont really care, they look pretty to me.
Today I am hoping to do a little bit of catch up, starting with some blogs that I have neglected for a while and to answer a few emails. So I have my cuppa in hand and ready for the off.

Did I show you these cards, I dont think I did.
These were the second cards we did at the make and take at the SU afternoon last month. Using Island Indego and Lucky Limeade Card, we used the same coloured inks as well as Melon Mambo or Rose Red or Real Red for a bit of a contrast. Stamped the circles over the Whisper White card with an extra one or two cut out to add a bit of depth. The sentiments were all adorned with one of the In Colour brads. Everyone had a great time making this card and I think that they can be for the guys as well as the girls.

Unfortunately there wont be a crafty week this week, so sad. I have told just about everyone and hopefully this will be rearranged for the beginning of May. April is such a busy month for everyone.

Well thanks for having a read this Sunday morning, have a fantastic day

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely cards Tracey and beautiful flowers. it is always nice to buy yourself presents as it is what you want, not what someone thinks you want :o)
Jackie xx

Buffy said...

Fab cards Tracey. Flowers are always a wonderful little self pressie
Buffy xx