Saturday

It's the weekend

Just a quick post as I am off out for the day, terrible arent I, out again and lots of stampin up goodies need to be delivered. I am so so sorry about that but I will get them out soon, I promise. If you fancy a cuppa around 5, you are most welcome.

At Christmas I always buy dad a box of biscuits and of course, its always M&S Biscuits. This year they had some wonderful tins in so I purchased one for dad, I know mum has some biccys too but I did say to him, could I have the empty tin when he has done with it.

Well here it is
the empty tin of biscuits, isnt it wonderful? or am I just sad? I cant help it, I like pretty things.

Have a great day and I will catch up with you with a proper post tomorrow cause I have lots and lots of cards to share with you, as well as other bits of news.

Thanks for having a read and please.........say hello.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, I have a weekness for tins myself. I had so many of them they were taking up too much space, so sadly, they had to go! :o)
Jackie xx