Saturday

That week soon went by

I am pleased to say that last week was a lot better than the week before, without too many mishaps. Spent a lovely night on Monday crafting with some friends in Ripley. Fortunately, the snow had just about gone by the time I set off and had a fantastic evening, thank you ladies. Here is the snowy scene of our garden
Poor Katerina didnt see any snow in Preston so she didnt get to build a snowman, oppps.

Here is the anniversary card that I forgot to post, still, it gave us a good excuse to go out and visit the family

The rest of the week has been spent with very early nights, twice this week I went to bed at 8pm and slept all the way through. Craft room is nice and clean, not a lot of washing nor ironing so this afternoon, I hope to be in the craft room making easter bonnets and easter chicks lol.

Thanks for having a read

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, beautiful card and a lovely snowscene to make a card with :o)
Jackie xx