Sunday

Snowy Sunday - hope not

Another Sunday but does that mean another snowy one? I havent seen the forecast so I dont know. I do know that it is a lot warmer this morning, 2.5 degrees at the minute compared to the big minus of yesterday morning.
Yesterday was lovely. Paul and I spent the day at home and I did all my washing and ironing, lots of sorting and I managed to get into the craft room. Paul plumbed in the new dishwasher and cooked a wonderful steak for tea. By 9p.m. I was fast asleep on the settee lol.
Here is a photograph of the cakes I made last week,
we have a St. Clementines and a Chocolate Orange. To me the Chocolate Orange tastes a little bitter but Paul love's it. Yesterday I made another St. Clementines to take into work tomorrow. I have mastered that one now, I believe so I will make two for the Crafty Afternoon on 25th February.

Ohh yes, all the leaflets have gone out about 25th February as have the emails.
If you fancy an afternoon of crafting on Saturday 25th February, please please do come along to St. Martins Church Hall. Lots of SU goodies to play with, for sale and cards to inspire. If you would like some more details please give me a call on 01332 721877.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day....dont forget to leave a comment if you can as I love to read your comments over a cuppa.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Morning Tracey, no snow forecast for today so we should be okay. That cake looks delicious :o)
Jackie xx

Maria♥ said...

The cakes look really moist and yummy!

Maria
x