Wednesday

SALE A BRATION ARRIVED - yes, its here



I know this should be midweek musings but wow, Stampin' Up! have Sale a Bration and its just fantastic because you can actually get free stamps and/or free 12 x 12 papers. If you place an order with me, (or your local demonstrator) for £45 worth of goodies (plus p+p) you get to choose an amazing stamp set or the 12 x 12 designer papers absolutely free. If you spend £90 you get two lots. Host a party during Sale a Bration, which runs until the end of March, you could get more goodies. And, for the rest of January I am offering free postage for goodies delivered to me which you can collect.....does that sound good?

On top of that, why not sign up to join my team during the sale a bration and as well as getting over £230 worth of products for £119, you can also chose a stamp set out of the catalogue. This is the perfect time for signing up. Give me a call on 01332 721877 so that we can arrange to have a cuppa and a chat where I can answer all your questions.

Here are the FREE Sale a Bration sets







you may have to click on the image to make it bigger

Tonight I am off to join Slimmers World...so wish me luck. I shall come back and make another Lemon Drizzle cake for tomorrows Christmas Card Club, which I am looking forward to.

Thanks for having a read and hope you have a lovely evening


No comments: