Tuesday

Hello 2012 - Tuesdays Twitterings

And what a blustery start to the New Year. We have such a lot of rain today and the wind is very strong today. I haven't seen any weather forecasts recently so dont know how long these blustery conditions will last. I guess the best place to be is to stay home, wrapped up warm and maybe do a little crafting but not me. No I am going to brave going into town and buy a few birthday presents as its family birthdays this weekend and next week not to mention birthdays tomorrow, but I will wait until tomorrow to show you the cards.

We spent New Years Eve playing cards with mum, mum in law and dad. It was a lovely evening that flew by and I didnt get to bed until nearly 2.00a.m. New Years day was spent clearing the bedroom (7 black bags went into the rubbish). I have 4 bags for the charity shop and whilst I have done under the bed, all the drawers and cupboards, I havent sorted out my wardrobe yet. But a great way to start the New Year, clearing out.

Yesterday I managed to get ALL my ironing done, now that is a great achievement for me as I hate ironing. It's a good job that I did it because it looks as though Paul will have to go back to work earlier than expected and he will need some of his shirts to pack. I also managed to spend some time in the craft room, gettting ready for tomorrows BLOG HOP.

Myself along with quite a few other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators have got together and are doing a blog hop with new products for an exciting new SPRING MINI CATALOGUE. I cant show you this until tomorrow but it has some lovely things in it.

I received a great new mobile telephone for Christmas and today I have tried to transfer all my telephone numbers over from the old phone to the new one. CATASTROPHY - there are no numbers in my old phone. Typical. Because I transfered my old telephone number to my new phone, I have lost all my phone number so, if you are reading this, please please please, send me an email with your phone number.

I wanted to show you this lovely gift bag and matching card I got for Christmas from Sue. She is such a talented lady



And this was inside it. This is now in my craft room and lit during the daytime, smells lovely.

Also this set that Paul got for me, he knows me too well, I love pretty matching things, the only problem is, I have too many of them, opps

Thanks for having a read of my blog today, the first post of 2012. I do hope you will pop back tomorrow to see what I have to show you, from the new mini catalogue. Have a lovely day and stay dry.

1 comment:

Buffy said...

What a gorgeous little gift bag.
Hope you and yours had a wonderful xmas.

Huggles
Buffy x