Monday

Tuesday Twitterings and Christmas Card No. 14

Goodness the wind last night was quite awful. The alarms on my sheds kept going off, the lights were flickering and it was quite scary sat all on my own. I decided to have a really early night.

Have we all had enough of Christmas card making yet? No? Well its a good job really. I am afraid that I am not one of those that have been organised enough to get all my cards done, even though I have had the time to do them and I actually went out and purchased some, naughty me. But, here are some cards that I did make earlier in the year.

I started off by stamping out the word NOEL and colouring it in with copics/promarkers and SU Stamp n write pens.
I then sat, very patiently cutting each letter out, along with the quacker of course
I then stamped the word NOEL again onto my card and coloured this in with a watercolour pencilvery carefully I put small 3D foam pads arounds the letters and stuck these onto the card base.

Then I set to and decorated the inside of the card.

Job done, 30 odd cards done and dusted and now on their way by post

We had a lovely weekend with Katerina, she arrived by train on Friday night and she left Sunday. Tomorrow she will be flying back to Cyprus and I know that she is really looking forward to seeing her sisters again. Here she is chilling with her phone
We went out for coffee and these looked too nice to drink but we did drink them and scrummy they were too.

Can you believe that this is breakfast???Well the countdown for santas visit is really on now. How well prepared are you?
Thanks for having a read and hope you stay warm and dry today, the forecast for Derby is rain and wind.....sigh

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Beautiful cards Tracey, what a lot of patience you must have :o)
Jackie xx