Tuesday

Santa paid me a visit

Santa came and I must have been a very good girl as I got lots and lots of pressies. Thank you so much to all my wonderful friends that gave us such thoughtful presents, Paul loves his too. So Christmas day was spent making a mess with wrapping paper, first on our own in the morning. Then more pressies were opened when Paul's mum arrived. I cooked lunch for Paul, mum in law and myself and we were stuffed. We had a cuppa and opened even more pressies with Sis and family later in the day. I watched the twins open there gifts via Skype, what a fantastic thing that is. Then it was feet up (amongst the mess) and we watched TV. Yesterday we decided to give the study a good sort out all because I received a lovely cook book for Christmas and I had no room to put it away. The drawers were emptied, paper was shredded and we took 7 bags out to the bin. Then it was a lovely tea with mum and all the family, back to the TV amongst the mess phew.
Today I am cooking again for Rob, Nat and the grandchildren who are coming for tea. We did manage to put some presents away but as I got a lot of baking bits and pieces (ohhh lots of moulds for the cupcakes), I had to sort out my baking cupboard first.

I have 4 birthdays coming in the couple of weeks and I managed to make quite a few tags, in preperation.

Not a brilliant photo but the tags are ready and believe it or not, the cards just need inserts. This years motto for me is "TO BE AHEAD OF THE GAME" Nothing is going to be left till last minute, wonder how long that will last "giggles".
I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas and that you are enjoying your time at home. Thanks for having a read

No comments: