Wednesday

4 sleeps left

It was bitterly cold yesterday but I wrapped up warm and felt a lot better after my morning meet up for coffee and cake and then my afternoon stroll. I went to the post office and posted the last of my cards and went and got veg etc. as we have a little visitor for tea today. Bethany, my eldest grandaughter finishes school at lunch time today so is going to spend the afternoon with me, have tea and then go home this evening. Pauls mum will also be joining us for tea so a bit of a busy day for me, just the ironing to do this morning, yaks.

Here is another Christmas card that I did for family members. I stamped out some images at one of the dabblers get togethers and finally made up a few cards with them, quite cute arent they.
Paul breaks up today for a couple of weeks off, it will be nice spending some time with him but I do believe he has created himself a great big list of things he wants to get done.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have have a lovely day.

No comments: