Friday

A card from Elvie

A wet and soggy start to Friday but at least it isnt cold.

A big hello to BEE and a *wave*, thank you for joining my list of followers, its always lovely to know that someone has decided to have a read of my blog. I really should say A BIG HELLO to everyone who just nips on every now and again to have a look at the photos, read a little bit but cant leave comments, thank you for nipping in.

I am really sad to say that I shall not be going to the NEC this year booo hoooo, wiping the tears away. This will be the first Christmas NEC show that I will miss for quite a few years. Unfortunately the husstle and busstle of getting there, the crowds and the walking around will just be a tad too much. I have to take things easy for a few days as I have had a scare with my health this week so its rest, rest and rest. Oh but what fun I shall have with the internet shopping I am going to do tomorrow. If you have managed to go, please please please tell me all about it, what did you buy, whats new this year and bring your new things round to show me.

I am really proud to say that I have stopped smoking, yes, I know that some of you will find that hard to believe but I have done it and feel really proud of myself. Any weight that I gain I will soon lose again after Christmas when I have all that yakky nicotine out of my system so, I am patting myself on my back.

I was really lucky last week to recieve lots and lots of cards to display at my demo day. I had lots of help from Elvie, Sue, Lynn and Anne who made such wonderful items which I showed you in yesterdays post but all on the tables. Here is one from Elvie using the Contempo Christmas Stamp
She has teamed it up with the circle punch to make her own baubles and that devine embossing folding square lattice. Stunning card and thank you Elvie.

I shall be sitting on my laurals at Derby Dabblers tonight and doing a lot of colouring in, how relaxing. Hope to see you there.

No comments: