Monday

Welcome Christmas

Monday and a brand new week. A full day at work and then who knows what tonight will bring.

I currently have a SU Pen Share Running. This is for 48 Stamp n Write Markers including the In Colours. The cost is £16.70 per month for 7 months. You will get a selection of pens each month and on the last month, you will get the carry case to put them all in. There are 3 places left in this share. The Stamp n Write Markers are not just for the finishing touches of your projects, you can also colour in stamps and stamp them out, instead of using ink pads. You can colour one stamp with different colours, write around the edges of your scrap book pages and lots more. If you would like to join this share, please give me a call on 01332 721877 or email me.

I have been going a little bit silly with the Welcome Christmas stamp set. This is the set, just in case you missed it in the catalogue. Brilliant Value for money at £21.95 for 5 beautiful stamps, that works out at £4.39 each and every one of the stamps can be used on their own.
There are so many cards that you can make with this and I just cant leave it alone. Yesterday I said I was having a 'day off' from crafting, well I didn't. I went to clean craft room and I just made it a bigger mess because when I went to put this stamp set away I thought "what if" and 'didnt I see something on the net that looked a bit like this'....well I am sure you all understand.
We made this card at one of the Stampin' Up! parties that I did recently, using the wreath from Welcome Christmas and silk Real Red ribbon. So yesterday I sat and made a few more cards with this set, which I shall share with you this week. Well I do need a few for Christmas dont I? If you would like to receive one my Christmas cards, please let me have your name and address and I shall pop one in the post to you at the beginning of December.

Thanks for having a read and have a lovely Monday

1 comment:

Sue said...

Its on my wish list Tracey as i agree a fab set Luv Sue x