Tuesday

Tuesday Twitterings


Monday went without too much of a hitch. I went to work, had quite a good day and got home around 5ish. I managed to print out, stamp up and address all the envelopes to advertise the Stampin' Up! event on 29th. I hope that from the 60 cards I am posting some people will be free to come along.

Sunday Afternoon I went for lunch at my sisters and the time just flew by. I was so lucky to spend time feeding and playing with this little tot. This is Ollie, my nieces baby

I promised I would show you some more cards with the Welcome Christmas stamp set and here are two cards using 3 of the stamps in the set.We made these at the stamp a stack event last week and I am really pleased that everyone loved this card

This was made using Bashful Blue and Wild Wasabi. The edging around the words looked a lot softer using the Wild Wasabi Stamp n Write Marker rather than the red that is shown here but still, I love the colour combination.
The same stamps again but using the more traditional Old Olive and Real Red, oppps, my bow looks a bit scewiff, sorry.

Three months earlier than usual, my orchid has got buds and flowers, we dont usually see these until just after Christmas but its a stunning colour. Hope Lesley is proud of me for looking after it all these months, even though it did look like dead twigs in my kitchen window
I have put this picture of the orchid on so that Paul can see what he is missing, just 3 more days left and he is home, bringing Katerina with him.
Hope the weather isnt too bad where you are. Have a lovely day

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Gorgeous baby, lovely cards and what a beautiful orchid :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Lucky you getting to play with the beautifull baby and your cards are great n i just love the orchid Luv Sue x

Anonymous said...

Great! thanks for the share!