Monday

Where do I begin la la la la

To say I have been busy is a bit of an understatement. With sorting Katerina out at Preston Uni, having her home for a weekend and shopping, getting ready for a mega sale, preparing lots and lots of things for the Papermax show and having a table there yesterday phew. On top of that, its crafty week this week and we have just finished our first session.

I still have ironing from the honeymoon and lots of chores in the house but hay, I am having fun.

I want to say a big thank you to Jayne, who disappeared just before I got my camera out, Anne, Elive and Sue for all your help yesterday. A very special thank you to Anne and Sue for making so many wonderful projects for the table as I really couldnt have done it without you...sounds a bit like an award speach. And finally all those wonderful people who stopped to say hello, watched the demos and stood and chattered to us, it was wonderful to meet you.

A couple of pictures to share with you..first of all, trouble

This is going to make her sister soooo envious. Katerina with her own concoction of ice cream, chocolate and strawberry sauce, 100s and 1000s and wafers. Every since I can remember the girls have always made up there own ice cream.


A few pressies wrapped in crumb cake card that has been put through the ribbling machine, tied with seam binding ribbon and a tag made with Baby Blossoms. I stole the idea from a hotel we stayed in on our honeymoon and Anne sat in my craft room and made them for me...naughty but soooo nice.
Springtime Vintage Cards with Baby Blossom stamp set, very sweet. I will be sad to see this set go
Not a brilliant photograph and trust me to get the back of the tin. Lots and lots of flowers from the SU flower die, butterflies all the way around, honest and some diamontes on top.

That is just a taster of all the wonderful things that I have to share with you over the next few days.

Not long to go now until the new Stampin Up Catalogue is out and WOW, its really amazing. If you would like a copy, just let me know and I will put one in the post to you.

Thanks for having a read and I am so sorry it has been such a long time since I posted. Have a lovely week.

No comments: