Monday

Lost and Found

Well the weekend came...and went. It started off lovely with Paul returning home and my friday night crafting night. We had lots of chatter and laughter, which is a must during crafting and everyone worked really hard.

Here is one of the cards we made, which there are a lot of out there in blog land at the moment. I used soft suade, elegant soiree, crumb cake and the neutrals ivory card, teamed up with some crumb cake ribbon, large eyelets and the spiral punch. The stamp set is plane and simple. I have seen something very similar on someones blog during my wedding blues week so I would like to thank them for this idea. If it was you, please let me know so that I can put a link to your card.



This is the insert I did, after everyone left. I think that it was Nina that suggested it and I thought it was a great idea....



During the clean up on Saturday I found this
its a lovely red pencil and I dont know who it belongs to. Unfortunately on Thursday night I lost an earring
It is from a set that Paul got me during on our first christmas together. I have searched high and low for it, to no avail. I still havent had the hoover out, just in case (well thats my excuse) so tonight, I have to start hunting in silly places. The dishwasher is being taken apart, the drain in the sink etc. etc. and I have borrowed a metal detector to get into all the nooks and crannies around the skirting boards. I will find it, I am determined to.

Do you fancy a cardmaking class on Saturday in Derby? We are going to do a little heat embossing, some distressing and have a play with clearly for you. There are a few places available in the morning and afternoon. Please give me a call on 01332 721877 if you would like more details

Well that's all for this evening, now its time to cook tea, start the treasure hunt and who knows, I may get an hour in the craft room.



1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, beautiful card, great colours, love the insert too. I hope you find you earring! :o)
Jackie xx