Saturday

Home Safe and Sound

Christiana and Panayiotis flew home yesterday and I am pleased to say that they got there safe and sound. We spoke last night and she said the flight was perfect, which was brilliant news especially as Sophia told us the week before that the flight was too bumpy and she cried most of the way home, made me feel so sad. We did have a few little hiccups packing for Christiana though. They had one large case weighing in at 23 kilos and 2 small cases weighing in at just over 10 kilos each, sounds a bit like a boxing match. A couple of hours before we were due to leave home we re read their flight ticket which stated "1 piece of luggage per person can be taken into the hold" yikes. So out came the BIG BAG, and I mean BIG and surprisingly enough, all the contents of the small cases went into the bag, but it was full. Then, being such a silly mummy that I am, I agreed to take them to Primarks for the last time so off we went. They got a few bits but the cases were full, they were overweight and happy.
I am going to miss them.

We drove back from Manchester in fairly good time and I was able to go to the Derby Dabblers last night. Unfortunately I wasnt feeling the best, well not a surprise really, so I didnt stay until the end, sorry ladies. It was lovely seeing everyone and hearing all the news. I did manage to hand out some of the SU orders and here is the thank you card for this month. I have used the Silhoutte Sentiments stamp and the photo corner punch. I couldnt make up my mind if the photo corners should go in front of the image or behind it?


All I have to do now is send out the Thanks You's from the wedding.

No comments: