Sunday

The countdown is on...

It's now less than 2 weeks until my wedding day and I am getting so excited. I know I still have lots and lots of things to do but I will get them done in the end, I am sure.

Well the wedding celebrations started on Friday with a Hen night that my best friend organised at my favourite restaurant in Derby. We had a fantastic night out but the time just flew by. I didnt get chance to sit and talk to everyone. sorry but I am pleased to report, no one fell over and showed their knickers YEAH, although one or two people were expecting this, it didnt happen.

We had an amazing meal, a few glasses of wine and a couple of games that made us all laugh. Jayne did a lovely job of arranging it all, thank you Jayne, and for a few photos

This is me and Sandra just about to be taken into town

Here are a few of everyone after the second game........can you guess what it was? The night couldnt go by without a little paper crafting could it?





A lovely photo of my in laws to be, mum, aunty and sister in law

And here is Jayne....how many did she drink?

This is me and the wonderful veil that I wore all night, with flashing lights, I told everyone it would be the only thing I was flashing that night.

I had lots of wonderful advise for a happy marriage, lots of fantastic little pressies and best of all, lots of memories that I shall treasure forever, of my hen night.

Now you may be wondering, what was in all those little bags on the table? What bags? I can see you going back to the photos now to have another little peek.... more on this tomorrow.

Thanks for having a read

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely photographs Tracey, looks as though you all had a wonderful evening :o)
Jackie xx

Karen said...

Looks like you all had a lovely time. Am sure you and Paul will be extremely happy.

Love Karen x

Sue said...

Great photos Tracey and so glad you had a brilliant time and no body fell over !!!! Luv Sue x