Wednesday

Birthday Card

Up quite early this morning, you would have thought that I would have a lie in as its my last day off work but I do have a few things to do today to make going to work tomorrow a little easier.

I managed to go into town yesterday, got some new trousers that fit me and a jacket. Also treated myself in boots well, you have to sometimes dont you. Had a lovely lunch with lovely company and then it was back home. Unfortuantely I didnt get to meet Ollie yesterday but hopefully today I will.

As promised, here is the card that I made for Jaynes birthday


and here is a bit of a close up of it
You cant see the hint of glitter on the card but it's there.

I am struggling with emails at the minute. Although I am sending them out I really have doubts that they are being received or if they are received, I am not getting replies but I will continue with this computer for a while longer (no choice).

Have a lovely day, whatever you are up to and thank you for having a read

2 comments:

Jackie said...

What a cute card Tracey, I love that image.
I hope your return to work is not too stressful :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Best of luck on your return to work will be thinking of you !!! the birthday card is beautifull Tracey Luv Sue x