Friday

Birth Day

Today I have that Friday feeling which is good, a bit of a surprise as its a while since I was at work but hay, nothing wrong in being excited as its the weekend.

Today is THE BIRTH DAY we hope. My neice went into hospital last night to have her first baby. It will be the first baby of our immediately family since the twins, 18 years ago. Kelly (mum to be) went in at 4.00p.m. and so far, no news. Her mum, my sister, has spent most of the night with her and was back at the hospital very early this morning so I am just waiting for the telephone call.

It is also Paula's birthday today, so a big happy birthday to Paula. I cant believe that I didnt take a photograph of the card I made for Paula, just goes to show that my memory isnt too good at all at the moment. Oh well, I shall just have to make another one wont I.

Here is a card that I got from my daughter in Cyprus, Christiana.
Christiana is currently on the countdown as to when she is coming to the UK for my wedding and there arent too many days left at all.

Thanks for having a read and hope that you have a wonderful day, whatever you are up to.

2 comments:

Buffy said...

This card is so cute.

Buffy x

Jackie said...

Very cute card. I know you will be counting the days to Christian's visit too :o)
Jackie xx