Tuesday

Tuesday Twitterings

Stamperettes Series 6 will be starting on 28th May. For those that do not know what this is, it's my club 10. 10 ladies commit to spending £15 a month (plus p+p) on products in the Stampin Up brochures. During one of the 10 months each person will be the hostess and get at least £15 to spend as well as a level 1 hostess gift. It's like having your own virtual Stampin' Up! party. There are only 2 places left so if you would like to be part of the Stamperettes series 6 or need more information about this, please get in touch.

I was up earlier than the birds this morning, I just couldnt sleep so I will get on with a few odd jobs that need doing. No doubt I will be napping on the sofa before the day is over or even going back to bed shortly.

Did you want an ink pad, a stamp set or just a pack of card? I am placing a Stampin' Up! order on Thursday so if you want me to add anything to it, just give me a ring or send me an email.

My daughter, Sophia purchased her first car yesterday. She has been saving very hard for this for a very long time, bless her. She worked last Summer and saved as much as she could and with her birthday money and a little help from mum, dad and her sister she finally managed to buy what she wanted. Obviously, because Katerina has contributed towards it, she is also driving the car. Dont they grow up so quickly?

I dont have any cards to show you at the moment but I have been trying to get a little colour chart finished to hand out and it's a very slow process.... here is a picture of one set.

Just a few days to go before it's my birthday and for some reason I am so excited about it, I feel like a big kid. Its weigh in day today and apart from Sunday evening, I have been very good this week so I am hoping to have lost another inch or two.

Thanks for having a read today and I hope you have a lovely day, whatever you are doing.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Stammperetts sounds realy good Tracey will have a chat with you about it and well done to your Daughter on her first car see you soon Luv Sue x

Jackie said...

Hi Tracey, I hope that the girls enjoy Sophia's new car.
Have a wonderful birthday :o)
Jackie xx