Monday

Sweet Treat

I have waved Paul off to work this morning, not everyone has today as a holiday. Lucky me will be at home all this week, chilling and getting to grips with lots of things.

I was lucky enough to receive this wonderful sweet treat from Anne last Friday, isnt it wonderful? She has used Pocket Silhoutte stamp set and created a lovely little bag with a chocolate inside. I am saving my chocolate until after my weigh in tomorrow. Last weigh in I had lost 3" which I am really pleased with.

Paul has worked so hard in the garden this last week and now it looks perfect, I cant wait to sit outside reading my book or having a coffee with friends. It is full of colour with the plants all flowering and we have buds on some old favourites which we thought we had lost due to the bad weather.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a great day. Dont forget to leave a comment, just so that I know you have been to visit.

3 comments:

Trinh said...

What a cute little bag and so sweet of your friend! And congrats on your weight loss!

anndees said...

Thanks for a great party and the flowers, they were very unexpected! I know what you mean about wanting to do another one I was only thinking about doing another one again soon. You up for it?
See you Friday, Anne x

Sue said...

Wow what a lovely treat only wish i could have been there hopefully next time enjoy our time off and see you soon Luv Sue x