Wednesday

Crossword Card

Up with the larks today, in fact it was before they made an appearance, I will definately want a snooze this afternoon otherwise I will be in bed by 7.00p.m. tonight.

What a productive day yesterday was, I spent the whole day turning my spare bedroom back into a spare bedroom instead of a store. I had everything in there, ironing (now done), bits and pieces for Christiana (now somewhere over the med), crafts galore (now sorted out and in a new home) as well as lots and lots of bits to sell (all in one box and ready for selling). The windows and mirrors now gleam, the curtains are all washed and ironed and the whole room is ready...for visitors. I wonder who will be my very first over night visitor in this lovely room?

Today I am going to spend some time outside in the sunshine, I was hoping to do this yesterday but the clouds came over and so I just continued with doing some more bits in the spare room, oops if Christiana reads this I shall get told off, it isnt a spare room, its Christiana's room lol.

As well as it being Bethany's birthday last Monday, it was also my mother in laws and here is a card that was made for her
Oh how lovely, I have a few more followers, thank you for joining me on my blog.

Have a lovely day today, whatever you are up to and thank you for having a read.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey. My goodness, it's tired me out just reading about your activities! Lovely card, love the image :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Yes we are working today !!!!!! wow well done you in getting all that work done you deserve a rest in the sun now enjoy and i just love the card soooooo cute Luv Sue x