Wednesday

Where HaveI been?

That is the question that everyone is asking. The truth is nowhere really but life has just been taken over by lots of other things, the wedding, the twins birthday, class preperation, going back to work and not to mention chores (I said not to mention them)

So, I have lots and lots and lots to share with you.

First of all, I have had a cancellation tomorrow night so if you fancy a couple of hours of crafting, please give me a call on 01332 721877. More details about the evening can be found on the events page. The is also one place free on Friday.

It was Sophia's and Katerina's 18th Birthday on 1st April and here are the cards that I made for them.




Their box arrived from the UK just in time and they had presents and cards to open on their special day. Here are just a few photographs that were taken at the birthday party, I just wish that I was there.





I cant believe that my babies are 18.

Of course we have the new mini, wedding photos and lots more cards to show you so please, do nip back tomorrow for another update of what Ive been doing.

Tracey

1 comment:

Sue said...

Fab cards and pictures Tracey i bet you are so proud of your beautifull girls and such a shame you couldnt be with them Luv Sue x