Monday

Monday Morning....

Yes it's Monday morning and the start of another week. Fortunately for me, it's only 4 days at work before starting a long weekend at home. No, I am not wishing my life away just looking forward to another fabulous weekend. It wont match the weekend I have just had at SS in Peterborough though.

Here is a photo for Chrisitana, Sophia and Katerina



This was Paul's birthday cake and of course, the blowing out of the candles. We had a lovely day surrounded by family. The girls were missing but we can make up in a few weeks when they come over for the wedding.

What do you think of this little fella



I think he is adorable. It's the badge I have been wearing all weekend at SS. Thank you so much to Janice and Andy for organising a wonderful weekend. We missed lots of friends that couldnt make it this time. And here is just one of the amazing projects


Sorry the photo isnt brilliant. I have changed the setting on my camera and until Paul comes home, I cant sort it out.

I will catch up with emails, SU orders and telephone calls over the next couple of days.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day, whatever you are doing

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, long time no see!
Beautiful cake, and it looks like you all enjoyed yourself at SS. Love your badge and card :o)
Jackie xx