Tuesday

Tuesday Twitterings

Not a lot of news for you on this brrrrr cold Tuesday morning. How fast the weather changes, going from minus freezing to a bit of sunshine, lots of rain, lots of gales and now back to very cold. Spring really has to be just around the corner, doesnt it.

I havent done a lot of blogging as I cant really sit at the computer for more than a few minutes (due to knee) but I am back at the doctors next week. I am up two or three times in the wee early hours having to have a walk around but fortunately, being off work I can have a snooze during the daytime and catch up on my sleep.

Here are some sweet treats that I made recently using lots of bright Stampin' Up! card (some of it retired) and the Heart and Star Punches. Inside is a little love heart chocolate.

I hope that this will do for Pauls Valentines Day pressie as I cant get out to the shop to buy him anything else.

Chritiana is crafting 'yeah' and she is going to send me some pictures to share with you.

It has been lovely the last few days catching up with lots of friends, old and new.....thank you to everyone for all your help whilst Paul is away, it really is appreciated. MIL is on the mend too. She went back to the hospital and has to go again this week. If the xrays are okay this week then they will leave the plaster on for 4 weeks and hopefully, it will all be mended.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a great day whatever you are up to.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Lovely treats Tracey thanks for the idea i am going to do some for this evening using after eight mints we are going round to friends for a meal thought it would be a realy nice touch along with flowers we are doing the come dine with me experiance !!!! this is the 3rd round hope youre knee is getting better luv Sue x