Friday

That Friday feeling

even though I am off work, I still have that Friday feeling......so nice.

I have been very lucky to get one of these wonderful broaches that Caroline made.




She has used the owl from the FREE stamp set in the sale a bration offer, we should be getting the punch to match this in just a couple of months time. Caroline's owl has been highly glossed with crystal effects (from SU) and its just lovely. To see what else Caroline has been up to, please visit her blog HERE. She is one very talented lady.

And what about this bookmark from Donna?



Donna has used the Love you much stamp set along with I (heart) hearts on Marina Mist card stock. Thank you Donna. To see more of her fabulous projects, just have a look HERE.

I shall be putting both of these into my album and hopefully when I am able to, I may have to make some of my own.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day

Tracey

No comments: