Thursday

Look what I received....

Some good news, my car passed its MOT. Paul took it for me a couple of nights ago and YEAH, no problems. I do have to purchase 2 new tyres though a.s.a.p. and have you seen the price of tyres, wow, some shopping around to be done that's for sure.

I received this card from Germaine, isnt it adorable and so many punches have been used to create this.




Thank you so much, it has certainly given me some inspriration, if only I could do a bit of crafting. No news from the hospital yet but fingers crossed I will get seen soon.

Only 11 days left for SALE A BRATION. Have you already managed to get one of the four free stamp sets? If you would like more information on how you can get your hands on one of these, give me a call on 01332 721877.

Thanks for having a read of this quick post this morning.

No comments: