Friday

Now you see it, now you dont

Thankfully I am feeling a lot better today especially as I had a really good sort out of cupboards and drawers yesterday. Sadly I didnt get into the craft room as time just ran away with me. I had lots of lovely visitors, a long time chatting on the phone and catching up with friends and before I knew it, it was time for bed, why do the days that you are off work go so quickly yet when you are at work, the time drags?

Here is another card that I made using the Sale A Bration set Punch Bunch and So Happy For You. Whilst I was making the card I got glue on my fingers, as you do but instead of getting up and washing my hands I carried on crafting.... as you do. What I didn't realise until I had finished the card was that there was a black gluey finger print on the top of the card. If you click on the photo you can make it out
I remembered that I recently purchased a "glue eraser" from Stampin' Up! that I discovered whilst browsing through the catalogue for the 1000th time (does anyone else do that? go through the catalogue and find something new although it was there all the time?) anyway, so out came the eraser to give it a try

Doesnt look much does it? But it works (fingers crossed that I put the pictures on the blog in the right order).

I shall be making quite a few of these birthday cards in various colours to pop into my emergency box. I have left lots of space on the front so that I can add a name as and when required, all you have to do is stamp or print out a name, use the oval punch with a scalloped oval border and bobs your uncle...not literally of course but you know what I mean.

Its the last day of 2010 and I am so looking forward to 2011, lots of exciting things to look forward to. Wishing everyone a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR and hoping you dont wake up with sore heads in the morning.

Tracey x

No comments: