Wednesday

Im leaving on a jet plane

well, I am not leaving but Katerina and Andis left yesterday on a big bird in the sky.

Here they are in the hotel waiting for Paul to bring the car round to load up

What a hectic week that was, shopping everyday except Christmas Day, getting dressed up everyday, eating out everyday wow, I am certainly going to miss them both. I am sure they enjoyed themselves and judging by the shopping they both did, they have gone home with some bargins (and I was lucky enough to find some too).
Today is going to be a day of rest for me, just chilling at home in a slouchy jumper and some jogging bottoms, pottering around and hopefully getting my craft room back.....bliss. I will be making telephone calls for thank yous, seeing how my poorly friend is and sorting out some emails.

Here is a photo of the table decorations I did for Christmas day using SU goodies, hope you like them.

Thanks for having a read and if you can come back tomorrow, there will be something exciting to tell you about.

Have a lovely day

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Morning Tracey on this very wet and foggy day!
It's always a shame when lovely visits come to an end but there will be other times. Love your tables decorations :o)
Happy New Year, Jackie xx