Tuesday

Half a sleep to go

It is silly o'clock and I just cant sleep so I decided to nip downstairs, have a cuppa and a tab and then go back to bed again. Tomorrow (or later today) is the day that Katerina arrives.
I dont think that I will ever find anything in my craft room ever again. It is spic and span with everything put away in a home.... instead of my work table there is a bed and instead of my small tables and stool I have a hanging rail....mmm. The spare room is all made up and the house is looking lovely, just the ironing to do before we go and then I am just about ready for santa.

On Saturday we went off to Bluebells in Spondon, somewhere I hadnt been before and it was lovely. I shall be arranging another trip out there in the New Year so keep nipping back to have a look on my blog for dates.

I managed to take a few last minute photos and caught people unawares oooppps





Anne handed out a lovely little box with a surprise in it. Well its a surprise for me as I resisted the temptation to open it....others couldnt.

If all goes according to plan, Ilkeston Dabblers may be taking place on 21st January and Anne is going to show everyone how to make these boxes. We are just awaiting confirmation from the venue that its okay to use the room. Again, more details will be posted here, also on the Derby Dabblers Blog.

Off to get a few more hours sleep before we head out to Manchester Airport. Please keep your fingers crossed that the snow doesnt disrupt things for us.

Tracey x

3 comments:

anndees said...

My fingers are crossed for you Tracey, hope you all have a great Christmas. See you soon love Anne x

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey :o)
Like you, I just have the ironing to do an then the perishables on Thursday and that's it.
Enjoy Katerina's visit, I hope the weather conditions don't stop her getting here.
Marry Christmas :o)
Jackie xx

Paula said...

Hi Tracey, almost up to date myself, just food shopping and a general tidy up! Have a super time with Katerina - time will fly! See you in the New Year!! Paula xxxxx