Monday

The countdown has begun

m

Today I am starting my countdown...no not to Santas arrival, more importantly, Katerinas arrival. I now have 15 days to get everything ready for Christmas, including putting the craft room away. Can it be done? No choice.
I am so excited that she is coming over but Sophia and Christiana will be missed a lot.

Not all the Christmas cards are done, but hopefully they will be by tomorrow night. I am nearly there and cleaning the craftroom in the process of finishing cards. I know if I did just one thing and finished it before starting another life would be less complicated, but boring.

The weather yesterday was quite mild and some of the snow has melted. I havent looked outside just yet so I dont know what its doing today. I do hope that the roads are okay as I am expecting Mr. UPS. Mr. UPS plays an important part in my life...he brings me goodies. Maybe I should explain that it is the delivery driver of U P S that brings all the Stampin Up orders and I am waiting for a couple of orders, fingers crossed the boxes will be here this evening.

I have taken some photographs of Christmas cards to share with you over the next few days. Here is the first one
Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.

Tracey

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Very cute card tracey :o)
What a shame all of your girls can't be with you but I am sure you will enjoy having Katerina with you :o)
Jackie xx

chris said...

Its a cutie Tracy, love it. hugs chris xx